Sunday, August 3, 2008

My husband's talent


Today Chris was back at the Keys again! Since we've made the move, about a year ago, to Grace Commerce, Chris has taken time off from playing music at church. I know the music team (led by very good friends of ours) has been wanting him to play, but they were so respectful of our need to have some time to focus on our family and "rest".
It was so great for me to see him back behind the keys again! He has such an amazing, God given talent, and when he's leading people in worship it's hard not to see that he's connecting with God on a level I'll never know. (But, oh how I wish I could sing so I could know that connection!)
I am so glad that God has brought us to this church. We have made amazing friends, been challenged Spiritually, and seen God work in our lives in awesome ways during our time at Grace. I can't wait to see what lies ahead for us in our family, with our friends, and most importantly as we both work towards becoming the people that God has created us to be.

1 comments:

Robin Whitted said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Glad to hear that Chris is back on the keys!