Sunday, August 17, 2008

6 things you don't know about me

6 Things You Might Not Know About Me

My friend from Ozark Christian College, Eskai, tagged me for a game. So here are 6 things you might not know about me (although, I'm pretty open, so you probably do)

1. I read in the bathroom. ALL THE TIME! If I borrow books from you, and you don't want them read in the bathroom, you should let me know before lending them to me! I consider the bathroom the ONE place where I will have some peace and quiet to finish a chapter, a page, or the rest of a book.

2. I spend too much time in "idle" mode. It's something that I"m working on, but I have such a problem with idleness. I can easily waste an entire day, doing nothing except taking care of the kids, surfing the internet (especially blogs and facebook), and watching TV. It's sad...but true...and you probably DID know this about me!~!!

3. I usually have at least one laundry load that I have to wash twice because I leave it in the washer for too long.

4. I've never seen "Napoleon Dynamite". I have no desire to, either.

5. I talk to myself, like, a LOT! I have Pre-Conversation-Conversations with people, aloud, in the car, in the shower, wherever. Sometimes I think I've lost my mind, especially when a real conversation with the real person is NO WHERE near my pre-conversation-conversation with myself. Or when I get my own conversation confused with the conversation that ACTUALLY takes place

6. And lastly, I'm really sad about something. My Youth Pastor/second dad and his wife- my second mother/sister/friend, and their family are moving to Marquette, MI sometime soon. It's an odd thing that I am so sad about this, because I have seen them...maybe 5 times since I've been married, but I literally can't think about them moving without crying. I have been working on a post about this for some time, but I can't even seem to get my thoughts straight...it's crazy!

Hope you learned something new about me!

I'm supposed to "tag" other people who have blogs and have them do the same, but I don't know how to do all of that, so if you want to do this...then do it!

1 comments:

Mike, Eskai, Sarai and Jadon said...

Loved it! Thanks for all the fun info and for "playing" the game :-) I did know about the bathroom reading, thanks to college, but I didn't know about the laundry. That's funny. I'm always guilty of leaving loads of towels in the washing machine for too long. And for some reason, towels REALLY stink! Love you!