Monday, August 4, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Over the past few weeks I've found myself using something or doing something, and thought, "Oh, I love this" or something similar, so here is a random list of those things...they may be boring to you, but they're my little pleasures right now!
*Daily phone call with Lindsay*Blogging*facebook*our church*new friendships*Old friendships*reuniting with old friends via facebook*the Mole (which ends tonight:(*watching Mason learn new things daily*watching Levi learn about life*hearing Levi pray*that my kids go to bed at 8:00*naptime*wearing a size 12 again*Jon and Kate + 8*my homemade iced coffee*exercising and feeling good*cuddling with the kids*cuddling with Chris*Pancake Saturdays*reading blogs of friends*reading blogs of strangers that inspire me*coffee*finding new recipes and trying them out*connecting with new friends*switching Mason from baby food to table food*Coke Zero*The Melting Pot*My nieces and nephews*my minivan (never thought I'd say that)*watching the boys sleep*watching movies with Chris*my new relationship with my mom*Costco*playing cribbage with Chris*being referred to as "The Grays" (I can't explain why, but I love it when someone calls us the Grays)*Project Runway*MY FAMILY!!

0 comments: