Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good Friends!


These are my friends Heather and Kim. We met about 6 years ago while working at the Jackson County Prosecutor's Office (or as I told our waitress last night, The County Jail). Heather was working there when I started and then Kim joined shortly after me. It didn't take long for us to form a bond and we have journeyed through so much in life during our years of friendship.
One thing is certain, when the 3 of us get together, there is no shortage of LAUGHTER! We met at The Melting Pot last night, in celebration of my birthday (AGAIN!). It never seems to matter how much time has passed from the last time we were together, we always pick up where we left off and have a great time.
I love these girls and am so glad that they are in my life, they are really great friends. (And I'm not just saying that because they paid for my dinner and lavished me with gifts...although it doesn't hurt) (WINK)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You have so many fun stories to read! What's this melting pot place all about? Happy belated birthday!

Tonya Gray said...

Mel-after you have this baby, we should get Courtney and go to the melting pot! You'll love it, especially when there is more room in your belly. And by the way...when (I know I keep asking) is this sweet baby coming? Keep me posted!

Lori Lynn said...

DUDE! I didn't know you had a blog!!! I'm gonna add you on my links thingy! :D