Sunday, August 3, 2008

He's not the only one

I had to add this moment from today as a follow-up to my post about Chris playing Keys at church today. This afternoon Levi was downstairs while Chris was grilling our dinner and I was feeding Mason. Out of nowhere, I heard Levi playing the keyboard (he's figured out how to turn it on, "play it", and turn it off), and a small voice accompanying the banging on the keys. I went to the top of the stairs and heard Levi singing, "You're enough, You're enough for meeee, You're enough, You're enough for meee". Which is one of the songs that Chris played this weekend. You know that song, "Buckaroo" by Rodney Atkins, that song is so Chris and Levi. They have such a cool relationship, Chris is just an amazing dad, and seeing Levi with him (and Mason, in time) just proves that! I am beyond blessed with my family!

0 comments: