Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And Panera!


After enjoying a delicious lunch today with one of my longest friends, Courtney (We've known each other since Kindergarten), I realized that needed to add something else to my "things that I love"! And that would be Panera Bread! Chris thinks it's too pricey, so I don't go very often, but if that place had a drive-through window, oh baby! In case you're wondering, todays enjoyment was...Strawberry Poppyseed Salad (no cxn); and 1/2 chxn salad on whole grain (You pick 2)! I could make a whole post about what I love at Panera, it would look like this..*Portobella Mozzerlla Panini*cinnamon french toast bagel with Hazelnut cream cheese*cream cheese danish*Vegetarian black bean soup*bread bowls*iced coffees*broccoli chedder soup* Ummm....just read the menu and that's what I love!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Your blog is so fun to read! I have never been to Panera but I hear wonderful things about it.

Tonya Gray said...

Thanks for the comment, Mel. I was wondering if I lost my devoted one blog reader. How is the pregnancy going? You must be getting close, right?

Melanie said...

You definitely haven't lost your devoted reader. I come to your blog in the morning and afternoon just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Pregnancy is going okay now. I am excited and nervous about being mom to 2 but I know it will work itself out! :)

Mike, Eskai, Sarai and Jadon said...

You and I are definately in agreement about how wonderful Panera is!