Sunday, August 17, 2008

My hubs


In case you don't know, this is me and Chris. Our 4 year anniversary is coming up fast (Sept. 4th), and it has been a whirlwind of a 4 years. I can't believe that we are celebrating 4 years of marriage and have 2 kids!! We got right down to business!
I just want to brag about Chris! He is such a great husband. And dad. He does so much for our family, and hardly ever complains, I love that about him. He is really corny and sometimes even I can't understand his jokes, and I imagine that one day he will be that dad whose corny jokes amuze and scare our sons girlfriends.
This picture was taken before our "hot date" on Friday night. We went to Outback, saw The Dark Night and then went and had "pie and coffee" at the Rams Horn. I don't think Chris cares at all about "Pie and Coffee" at 11:00 at night, but he likes to do things that I like. And it's quite obvious that I like "pie and coffee". So, there we were, sitting on the same side of the booth, sipping coffee and eating hot fudge cake at The Rams Horn in Novi. (I should note the only reason we sat on the same side of the booth is because we were watching Olympic Coverage).
Anyway, Chris, I love you, thanks for all you did to make me feel appreciated, loved and cared for on my birthday! You're the best!

0 comments: