Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun Stuff!



I'm getting my stretchy pants out and ready for some GREAT fun this week/weekend! Thursday night I have organized a "Fondue fun night" for the women at our church. We have about 20 women coming and will have all the fondue goodness a woman could ever want. While we have only been attending Grace Commerce for just about a year, we have already made some great friendships, and I'm looking forward to deepening those friendships around a pot of warm chocolaty heaven!
And, as if one night isn't enough...Saturday night we will be having dinner at my own personal version of heaven on earth, THE MELTING POT! with our friends Kevin and Allison, to celebrate Allison's birthday.
One might wonder if this is too much fondue for one person...umm...there is no such thing as too much fondue, not in my book anyway.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.