Thursday, January 28, 2010

A boy and his tacos

My boy LOVES taco night at our house! I love taco night at our house, because it's about the only meal that I can prepare that will bring pure joy to our dinner table. This particular night (about a week ago) I made tacos for dinner and Levi, 4 year old, 31#, little Levi, ate 3 1/2 Tacos! And they were loaded...meat, cheese, tomatoes, white sauce (sour cream) and "tasty red sauce" (salsa).
If he eats 3 when he's 4 years old...how many will eat when he's 16, and what will that mean for my grocery budget??


I think this was #3, and we also LOVE Sonic happy hour...1/2 off drinks!



Mason loves taco night too, he's just not as passionate as his brother concerning the tacos!

2 comments:

Mrs. Gray said...

How cute! It's great when they can get that excited about dinner, isn't it???? Chris was like that on 'Taco nite' too! So cute! It makes you feel appreciated as a mom when they enjoy your dinners!

Laura said...

My boys love tacos too! I agree that I fear for our grocery bill here in about 7 years when they are 14, 12, and 10. Aaah! Your boys are cute!!