Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again!

3rd times a charm, right? After my 2nd loong blogging break, I've decided to have another whack at it. (And apparently, I'm putting as many cliche sayings as possible in this first post back).
In order to ease myself back into the blogosphere, I've stolen this survey from one of my favorite blogs, babybangs.blogspot.com, the answers are mine, of course! Welcome back to my blog!


...As if you needed to know more about me...

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
Since I've not been much of a blogger, I'll answer the question more generally...my most favorite night time snack is a bowl of cereal. I'll usually eat whatever we have on hand, but every time I get groceries, I am on a search for the best night time cereal snack...my usual go-to-Frosted Mini-Wheats, although I wish both sides were frosted!

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My family

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Absolutely, without a doubt, the beach!!!

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Laundry, it's my arch enemy

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Good question, I really don't know. Based on looks alone, I'm sure they would say Giselle, you know the supermodel...OR NOT! :D

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
I like a really good mix of the 2. I love being out with friends, but I crave my time at home with our little family as well.

7. What's your all time favorite movie?
For Love of the Game, with Kevin Costner and Kelly Preston. It's a baseball movie and when it came out I was a HUGE baseball fan (I still like the game, but I'm not as dedicated as I was then) It's still one of my favorites

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
Oh, I sleep in it!

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I have always, always wanted to sing good enough to be on a worship team or in a worship band. I can not sing to save my life, I'm terrible! I'm fairly certain that God knows I would not be humble enough to ever lead people in worship.

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Making people laugh

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
The font he used...you know, because we met on the internet! (See, that made you laugh, didn't it?)

12. What is something you love to smell?
I cannot answer this question without first saying that I have NEVER smelled so many offensive things as I have since I've been pregnant. My sense of smell is more sensitive than it's ever been, and I've vomited twice just because of an odor. Now, something I love to smell, is this little tiny hat that my giant boys wore home from the hospital after each of their births. I've saved it in a special place and once in a while I'll pull it out and sniff it...one good whiff of the hat and I can almost feel my babies in my arms again!!

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Silence makes me uncomfortable, and because of that I am a terrible interrupter of people...especially on the telephone!!

14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Go out for dinner somewhere nice without the kids!

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
I'm loud and if I laugh hard enough, an occasional snort gets thrown in. Chris Gray makes me laugh the hardest. Especially when he is just being a DORK!

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I'm a Target girl. I love it for everything, and especially for the Starbucks located within.

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
I would write more and read more!

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
I'm not very good at being frugal, but it's one of my goals for 2010.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
Fozzie the Bear

20. Would you want to be famous?
Maybe a little famous for a long time, or a lot famous for a short amount of time

So, there you have it! I hope to back with a bit more regularity, but I'm making no promises this time!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Giselle. Definitely Giselle.
:P

Laura said...

I thought you looked like me?! I'm glad you're blogging again!

mrs.gray said...

Very interesting reading! And, I must say, I think I actually agree with most of those answers! Good girl....don't give up your writing!