Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A peek inside my crazy brain!

My thought process for the past 5 days, no joke!
(Completely out of nowhere) Day 1: "Woah, I really want an egg salad sandwich...do I even like egg salad?...it seems like a lot of work to make, maybe tomorrow"
Day 2: "What should I have for lunch...EGG SALAD SANDWICH...do I even like that stuff, it seems like a lot of work to make, maybe tomorrow I won't be craving it anymore"
Day 3: "EGG SALAD SANDWICH...I know if I make it I won't want to eat it and it will be such a waste of eggs, which the boys love and eat all the time...oh, it sounds so good...when was the last time I had an egg salad sandwich...do I even like that stuff?...maybe tomorrow"
Day 4: "Darn, I really want an egg salad sandwich...I guess I should figure out how to make it...ugh! I can't stand the thought of boiled eggs right now...is there somewhere I can buy one? Maybe tomorrow"
Day 5: "SERIOUSLY! This craving will not go away! I've gone through the process of making one, but I still see myself in the end not wanting to eat the stupid sandwich...Craving, GO AWAY! If I still have the desire then for sure tomorrow, I'll make an egg salad sandwich!!"

Does anyone have any idea how to make the darn thing, because obviously, it's what the baby wants? Is it just eggs, mayonnaise and mustard? HELP!
Also craving Mt. Dew, much easier to satisfy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! Tonya I am so excited and so sad right now. I am so thrilled for your family with your pregnancy but so sad that we have drifted so far apart that I did not even know it. I had to re-read it a few times and look to make sure I had the right blog!!That really stinks. When are you due? I thank you for putting egg salad in my head now I will have to find a recipe and make some too! Hope you had an awesome Christmas and Happy New Year. Miss ya Beloved!-Mandy

Tonya Gray said...

Mandy, HELP! I don't have any way to contact you!!!