Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is NOT what my house looks like, because I am a wonderful housekeeper and would never let my living room get to this state of disaster...and if I did...I certainly would NOT post about it!!


This is NOT my People Magazine haplessly strewn on the floor, and if it WAS my People Magazine, I certainly did NOT buy it because I wasn't able to finish the article on Kate Goslin before it was my turn to load the groceries on the scanner at Meijer....


and finally...this is NOT my empty Reese's Peanut Butter Cup wrapper that was also added to the scanner at Meijer at the last minute. I did NOT buy the ultimate worlds BEST candy EVER, and eat it secretly in the van in the 5 minutes it takes me to get from Meijer to home...NOT ME!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

HEY! Did you get an entertainment centre? Or was that the one that was there and I'm such a terrible friend I didn't even notice? :)