Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Alone" ...relatively, that is!

This is what happens when I try to go to the bathroom "alone"....


First...the appearance of objects under the door



then...said object becomes out of reach and the appearance of chubby little fingers accompanied by a small voice, "mmmaammmaa" "hi" "HIIII!

...And once I open the door I know I need to be careful, lest I step on the sweet face of my "intruder"! This is how I find him every time I open the door after my time "alone"!!

FYI: We don't actually keep a camera in the bathroom, but I was anticipating this post so I "faked" the bathroom experience to capture the moment!

1 comments:

Julie said...

How cute is that!! (I probably won't think it's so cute when it's me :)Although, right now, I can't go the bathroom alone...hmmm) Oh lil' Mason...what a sweetie..

So, how do you feel about meeting and walking sometime next week? I'm going to try and be at church on Sun., if you want to think about it and let me know...if I'm not there, I'll email you (I MIGHT be in Canada...).