Saturday, May 9, 2009

To Blog or Not To Blog

So, it's been well over 5 months since I've last posted anything on this blog. It's certainly not due to a lack of excitement around here...with my 2 crazy kids and zany hubbs, there's almost always something to post about. Chris and I have even been on a cruise since my last post!
The main reason for my hiatus is because I've been evaluating the purpose of a blogging in general, and more specifically, the purpose of my own blog. Some of the blogs that I read are truly open books into the lives of the bloggers, others are dedicated to the bloggers triumph over trials, and a few are merely for entertainment purposes.
I've decided that I'm going to make my re-entry into the blogosphere, mostly for the purpose of keeping my own journal of all things happening in my life right now. I'm not going to worry or focus on how many people are reading my blog, and what they are thinking about what I have to say...which is a huge temptation for me, to "write what will make me look good...or look like I have it all together...or what I KNOW will make people laugh".
What you will basically read as you visit my blog..daily..weekly...or well, maybe you'll never come back, will be a glimpse into my life..spiritually, as a mom, a wife and a friend, and all the other "hats" I wear. (Although I don't literally wear hats, because unfortunately, I cannot pull them off!)
So, if you keep reading, I hope you enjoy sharing MY journey as I navigate through the 30 somethings, parenting and life in general!

1 comments:

Robin Whitted said...

I'm glad you are back, friend! :)