Monday, May 18, 2009

My first Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So here are the things I did not do this week:

I did not order and consume 3 tall iced coffees with skim milk and a shot of hazelnut syrup in the span of 5 days! That would not be wasteful use of our money, and since I am trying to be a good steward of what God has given us, I wouldn't even consider doing such a thing...not me

I did not take a child with a stinky diaper to church and attempt to play dumb and try to drop him off in the nursery, pretending to not notice the stink coming from my sweet baby boy's bottom! And I was not upset with my darling husband for passing said stinky child to me and insisting I change the bottom before leaving the child...I would never willingly drop off a dirty bottom to our church nursery!

While playing at the park this week, Levi had to go to the bathroom, but flip out at the sight of the inside of the outhouse. I did not proceed to take him to hide behind some large trees and allow him to pee on the ground. That would be disgusting and I did not do that!

While lounging on the couch on Sunday evening, engrossed in the 2 hour episode of Desperate Housewives (which I don't watch such immoral garbage) I did not reach a new level of couch potato happiness when I realized that The Bachelorette is starting TONIGHT..because of course I do not watch such immoral garbage...NOT ME!!

So, there you have it. My first ever Not Me, Monday! I've loved reading MckMama's posts on Mondays, and thought I would give it a whirl.
Is there anything YOU'D like to confess to NOT doing this week??? Bring it on!

1 comments:

mrs.gray said...

hahahahahahaha.............I'm still laughing.....you should write comedy!!!