Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GRRRRRRRrrrrrr

Nothing can ruin a day faster than...
a) Your 2 year old throwing a tantrum right after breakfast that lasts long enough for
b) Loosing your temper with your husband, who is just trying to get off to work so that he can provide for your family...which all leads to
c) a gigantic headache

Here's hoping your day is better than mine...and mine gets better after 9am

PS...Chris I'm sorry!!
PSS...Just as I was going to publish this, Levi came over, on his own, and said, "I'm sorry, Mommy. Sorry for crying"...there's hope after all!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Owen threw a tantrum at a restaurant yesterday. Very embarrassing! I don't even know what to do when he does things like that out in public. I just smile. I hope your day got better. :)

Marc Whitted said...

Tonya-

That's life sometimes! Thankfully we have spouses who are very forgiving...thanks for your prayer for me, I really covet them right now. I miss you guys.