Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vacation oh lovely vacation!

Here's a look at our vacation. It was so great to get away and just be our own little family for a week. Enjoy...


This is mostly what we did... Hung out on beaches at different parks and threw rocks! I love this picture of Mason and me (and Levi!)



Mason didn't get the memo that this was NOT a nude beach!!



This is possibly the best picture of the boys we have... I LOVE IT!


The 4 of us!


My 3 favorite guys on Mackinac Island!


Mason and the bumblebee!

Levi's "favorite food"...s'mores!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic! I love the 3 boys pics - Chris holding Maso's hand is adorable!

Anonymous said...

great pictures, and yes you are blessed,glad you all had a great time...

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! You are a blessed woman indeed, and I am blessed to have you as a daughter-in-law!
Love, MIL