Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh Yes I Did....

Go to the store in flip-flops and tool around in our our neighborhood pool and never even realize that my feet looked like this...






I remember thinking I badly needed to fix my toes last night and starting the process (by the way, I despise giving myself pedicures, which should be obvious) while watching Real Housewives-Atlanta, and then getting really tired, I do NOT remember stopping half-way through and going to sleep. Maybe I should check Chris' feet to see if I continued on with him...???

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Tonya, that is so cute. I did that once, but I didn't go anywhere, so it wasn't as bad :) At least you didn't go through all the trouble of painting them and realizing you painted them different colours! (Did that...felt stupid) :)

Robin Whitted said...

BTW, Marc says you have a longer 2nd toe just like him! He's says "he's witcha sista!"