Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today...

Today I am..

...out of Coke Zero

...really wanting a Coke Zero

...
going to Costco to buy Coke Zero (and other things)

...wishing Coke Zero would pay me for advertising!!

...longing for sunshine

...planning to attend the Beth Moore Simulcast in August with church friends

...looking forward to the Beth Moore Simulcast

...wishing Beth Moore would pay me for advertising!!

...feeling great after running 5 miles (on the treadmill)

...thinking running on a treadmill may be easier than running outside, but I push myself so much more on the treadmill than I do outside

...Struggling to grasp the thought that tomorrow I'm taking Levi to pre-school open house

...reading this blog and praying for this baby mycharmingkids.net

...thankful for my own two healthy boys

...trying to redesign my blog

...thinking I'll be much better at redesigning my blog once I get some Coke Zero in my system!

...
what are YOU doing today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Blog....as usual!!!
TTYL, MIL

Robin Whitted said...

My eyes are heavy...I am annoyed with someone at work...I am really thirsty...I have only gone to the bathroom twice today...really looking forward to vacation on Saturday! BTW, I like the polka dots!