Friday, August 21, 2009

Dream Dinner

Obviously, I'm a foodie. I don't think I need to expand on that any further, but just for re-iteration...I love me some food!!! Last night I was preparing for our girls night out pool party, looking for some questions to have handy, just in case the conversation ended up lagging...fyi: whenever there is a group of women together... lag of conversations...not so much!
ANYWAY, I came across this question and thought it would be fun to throw out to you all and get your answers...

You are selected as guest of honor at a dinner, and are allowed to invite 4 famous people to attend your dinner and guaranteed their participation, who do you invite?

A note especially for my mother-in-law, as I'm already hearing her answer in my head...You can't say "my family is all I need for a dream dinner"...Love you MIL, but I'm on to you and your ways!!
So, here are my 4...
Ashtan Kutcher- He could "tweet" to his 3million followers that he's at dinner with Tonya Gray and 3million people would google me, find my blog, and then I'D be famous...plus I'm sure he'd provide some comic relief
George W. Bush - For so many reasons...I would love to hear all that he has to say about life outside the White House; inside the White House; His proudest moments; etc..I think he'd be very interesting to listen to
Will Smith - Eye Candy...need I say more?
Billy Grahm - Someone's going to have to pray for this messed up dinner party!! Also, I'd be interested to hear what he thinks about the Church in America today, among many other things.

OK, so there's my 4? Who are yours?




1 comments:

Robin Whitted said...

Only 4? That is really hard! I'm gonna copy 2 of yours. Billy Graham, I also would like his take on today's church. It would be interesting to hear George W's feelings on the state of this nation and I think he seems like a transparent kind of guy so I'd like to hear his opinions on others in office and in the media. Either Matt Damon - I'd be interested in talking to him about film making and acting or Ewan McGregor - I'd love to hear his accent and talk to him about acting and singing. And yes, both of them aren't bad to look at either! The fourth person would be a woman - I really think I would choose this Christian author/speaker Nicole Johnson. She loves coffee and wrote a book called Fresh Brewed Life and does dramas for the Woman of Faith Conferences! So we could talk life as a christian woman in this world while drinking coffee!!!